Wednesday, November 20, 2013

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge


It's been wayyyy too long since I've played along with the MFTWSC, but I'm taking some annual leave at work (so I don't lose it this year) and that equals more free time for stamping! Woohoo! I flipped and tweaked this CAS layout a bit to be able to accommodate this cool guy.  I had the plaid strip leftover from an earlier project, so went from there with Copic color choices.  I added fine glitter to his body and popped him with foam dots over a die cut snowflake from SU glitter cardstock.


STAMPS: Thanks Snow Much (MFT), Plaid Background Builder (MFT).
PAPER: Soft Suede, Garden Green, White, X-Press It Blending Card, Silver glitter CS by SU.
INK: Melon Mambo, Garden Green, Soft Suede, Memento Tuxedo Black.
ACCESSORIES: Glitter brads, Label die by MFT, Snowflake die by Sizzix (SU), Snowflake embossing folder, Fine glitter by Martha Stewart, Copics.


2 comments:

KimCreate said...

This card is adorable! Im glad you showed me that the star element can be other than a die cut,

Lisa H. said...

gosh!!!! Wanda....this is fabulous. It really stood out in the linky. love it.