Sunday, November 3, 2013

Viva la Verve



My good friend, Teresa Kline, is hosting the current Viva la Verve challenge in the Verve forum over on SCS!  I went with a snowy Christmas theme in red, white and blue papers from MME's Winter Wonderland pad.  I die cut 3 snowflakes using Verve's new Reindeer Fun die set, then stamped the image using Baja Breeze ink. I added Dazzling Diamonds glitter which also means I'm dressed in glitter as well!  The pale blue jingle bells seemed like the perfect touch for the card.

STAMPS: Unto Us (snowflakes) and Bright Spirits (sentiment) - both by Verve.

4 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is precious Wanda...luv those glittery snowflakes!

hugs *~*

Marisa said...

Darling paper and love the snowflakes. Great take on the sketch :)

Desire Fourie said...

So beautiful and such a fresh Christmas design.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Cards By Jan said...

Hi Wanda...nice sketch...and yes the snow is falling here too, just like on your lil snowmen...course they may like it...me don't...

Great card!!