Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Sketch For You To Try



After putting away fall decorations and starting with Christmas decorating today, I needed some
relaxation (aka stamping) time! I've been wanting to play along with the Reverse Confetti Sketch For You To Try challenge for November...LOVE this layout! I went with these patriotic papers from Authentique's "Pride" collection.  I inked up the fun RC set called "Inner Rock Star" and paper pieced the sentiment and added some die cut stars for a pop of sparkle.  I also added Ice Stickles to the heart on the guitar.  The faux stitching is from Verve's "Borderline" set...a tiny detail, but one I like to use to give the illusion of stitching the banner in place. The stitched rectangle panel is a die cut by Lil' Inker Designs.

Thanks for stopping by...

3 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Love your take on the sketch, Wanda...you have used such pretty papers and I love the guitar!!!!

Amy Kolling said...

Wanda thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!!! I love your take on the SFYTT!!! This is one of my favorite RC sets!!!!!

Nancy Thomas said...

Love the color scheme and use of the various patterns - a very lively card - perfect for the theme.