Monday, November 11, 2013

Gold & Silver Christmas


I have another quick Monday post...this time for 3 of my favorite challenges:
CAS-ual Fridays - embossing
Sketchbook Saturday Challenge - after posting, I realized I didn't make the main panel an offset area of the base! :-(  Will have to try this sketch again and do it right next time!
CAS challenge on SCS - use one of 3 inspiration photos (I chose the gold and silver wreath).


The wreath, from WPlus9's Woodland Wreaths set, has 4 different stamped layers with Pear Pizzazz, Baked Brown Sugar, embossed silver and lastly, embossed gold berries.  I created the embossed stripes using images from SU's Gorgeous Grunge set and the sentiment is from Verve's Joyous Noel set.

ACCESSORIES: Corner chomper, Gold and silver cording, SU silver EP, Queen's Gold EP by Ranger, Woodland Wreath die set.

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Gorgeous wreath and a great card!

Anonymous said...

YOWZA! This is sooooo gorgeous Wanda! Love that you did gold and silver together - it's perfect! XO

Jingle said...

This is so pretty! I love the silver and gold! Thanks so much for joining in the fun over at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Ang said...

Oh my, this took my breath away. Stunning.
Ang

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

WOW!! Absolutely breathtaking!!