Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Snowy Tuesday



There were flurries in the air for a short time, but fortunately no whiteness on the ground today! I prefer to keep my snow on my card creations! I'm using the 5 colors that Mary gave us for the Color Challenge on SCS: Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate and Pool Party.  I used them all!  I'm also playing in Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge - a great layout!  Leaves were paper pieced.

STAMPS: Freezy Fellas (Paper Smooches), Snowflakes (SU), Glad Tidings (Verve)-sentiment, Hearts a Flutter (SU)-banner flag.
PAPER: Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana (card base), Island Indigo, White, X-Press It Blending Card.
INK: Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Memento Tuxedo Black.
ACCESSORIES: Copics, Stitched rectangle, circle and border dies by Lil' Inker Designs, Fine glitter by MS, Glossy Accents (added to berries).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I just LOOOOOOOVE this one!!!! Fave color ~~ Love snowmen ~~ and sparkle !!! This is such a WINNER!!! :) :) :) LOVe x 100!! xo

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally cute card Wanda...I'm a sucker for snowman :) !!! Hugs ~S~

Anonymous said...

So sweet with just the perfect amount of sparkle!