Thursday, July 25, 2013

You're Swell


I know one thing...it's been a "swell" day! :-) Tolerable temperatures without any rain or humidity! Woohoo! I'm playing along with Chupa's Sketchbook Saturday Challenge using some Reverse Confetti stamps.  I had a leftover panel of the diagonal washi tape and stamped anchor border stripes and paired it up with a white embossed panel.  Because I layered the circle Nesties and the sentiment (using 3 different SU punches), it qualifies for SCS Ways to Use It Challenge which is all about mats or layers.  I wanted the word window punch to be a little longer, so I cut it in half so the ends would extend more outside the oval base of the sentiment.  A quick and fun card to create!

STAMPS: Reverse Confetti
PAPER: Real Red, Night of Navy, White, Green (from my scrap pile - not sure of brand)
INK: Night of Navy
ACCESSORIES: Washi tape by Recollections, Oval punches and word window punch by SU, Large dotted EF by Cuttlebug, Circle Nesties, Catch a Wave Die-Namics by MFT, Silver pearls.

3 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

love your use of washi tape, Wanda!

Marisa said...

Wonderful take on the sketch and well done with the washi tape!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Awww, this is so COOL! Adore the washi tape strips, such a fun background!