Thursday, July 18, 2013

In the Mood for Flowers



I recently discovered a new (to me) stamp company - WPlus9 - and then found out they had a Monday Mood Board Challenge happening on their blog!  I couldn't resist playing along since I'm in love with their Fresh Cut Florals set that has limitless possibilities for design!  I used Chupa's layout for her current Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #100 - love this one!  She's got some great prizes for this special milestone, so I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed!


 So, what did I use?
STAMPS: Fresh Cut Florals (WPlus9)
PAPER: Violet Leaf Mat Stack (DCWV), White (PTI)
INK: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Pool Party, Perfect Plum, Wisteria Wonder
ACCESSORIES: Fresh Cut Florals die set, Corner Chomper, Rhinestones, Baker's twine.

It's another stifling hot and humid day here in VA!  Thunder is rumbling in the distance as I write this post.  Have a great Thursday and thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Way to discover one of the best stamp companies out there - LOVE WPlus9!! You did a fabulous job with this set, it's one of my favourites. Thanks for playing with my sketch :)

Vickie Z said...

Aha....those flowers are addicting aren't they!! Love how you used them and the sketch!! Love the bling accent!,

Vicki Dutcher said...

WTG on your win [Chupa's] -- fabulous card!

Debbie Carriere said...

Beautiful!!! I couldn't resist that set either!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Saw this at Wplus9 and love it, Wanda! Absolute perfection. It's hot here in NJ too. I hear ya!

Marisa said...

I don't know what is going on with your feed, but I can't seem to get it working on Feedly!! Argh!!!

Now that my rant is over, I just love this card! Gorgeous flower cluster and congrats on your win!!

Teresa Kline said...

Wanda, this is gorgeous! congrats on the win over at Chupa's blog. This set was on back order when I placed my order :~( need to check back, I luv it! You totally rocked the flowers in this one...wow!

enjoy *~*