Sunday, July 14, 2013

Stamping Marathon



I've had my stamping mojo rolling along all day in between grocery shopping and laundry loads! I finished 3 submissions for Paper Crafts latest call (deadline is Monday), made my sample for the upcoming Dare to Get Dirty challenge on SCS that I'll be hosting toward the end of July and then I just now finished playing with some new Reverse Confetti stamps for Jen's Sketch For You To Try Challenge! Whew! We've had three (maybe four...sorta lost count) rain storms throughout the day! It dampened quite a few local plans...our town's Summer Extravaganza, an outdoor wedding, etc. Since I couldn't get outside very long, I hit my stamp room!

I used some new papers that I picked up while on vacation and found that Crushed Curry matched well!  It's a color that rarely sees the light of day from me, but thought it worked for this card.  I used Verve's I Heart You die after stamping the circle BG pattern from Reverse Confetti's Whole Lotta Dots set.  The chevron stamp in the border and the sentiments are from RC's Arrows 'n Elements set - so many fun possibilities!

Here's my enabler's list...
STAMPS: Whole Lotta Dots (Reverse Confetti), Arrows 'n Elements (Reverse Confetti)
PAPER: Violet Leaf mat stack by DCWV, White (PTI)
INK: Crushed Curry (SU), Versafine Onyx Black
ACCESSORIES: I Heart You die by Verve, Corner chomper, Word window punch (SU).

2 comments:

jen del muro said...

So clever and cute! Thanks for playing along! Hugs-Jen

Marisa said...

Fabulous! Love those arrows!!