Sunday, July 21, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge


It's been awhile since I played along with the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge, but thought their current challenge - to use a number or numbers on a CAS creation - was perfect to break out some numbered washi tape that I've never put to use!  This was so quick and easy - an under 10 minute card!  I was also inspired by a CAS card in Heather Hoffman's gallery on SCS that you can see HERE.  She is the featured stamper this week and has a lovely gallery that I enjoyed browsing!

STAMPS: Gorgeous Grunge (SU)
PAPER: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, White
INK: Tempting Turquoise
ACCESSORIES: Corner chomper , Washi tape by Recollections, Sentiment die by PTI.

Another weekend off has come to a close! :-(  We had a gully washer downpour this afternoon, but fortunately it waited until after my husband got the grilling done.  BBQ chicken is one of our fave foods on the grill - using a sauce that's been handed down through his family.  Thanks for stopping by...

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Number washi tape?? So cool!!! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Marisa said...

Love the bright colourr and well done with the washi and the splatter :)

Jocelyn Olson said...

Those washi tapes are fantastic! I love the cheerful colors. The splatter is awesome! I'm so glad you got out your number washi and joined us at CAS-ual Fridays!