Friday, July 12, 2013

Mix-Ability With Napkins


Trudy has a fun Mix-Ability Challenge on SCS to use tissue or napkins on our creations! I separated the napkin and only used the top, printed layer.  I decoupaged it to white CS using Claudine Hellmuth Studio multi-medium matte gel.  After it dried, I cut it to size and chomped the corners, then added a popped sentiment and a felt flower embellishment that I found in the bridal aisle at Michael's.  Quick and easy and fun!

STAMPS: Vintage Labels (SU)
INK: Lucky Limeade, Versafine Onyx Black.

3 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

Loved your mixed media card Wanda-fun challenge-I have the same felt flowers-thought it was odd they would be in the bridal aisle-but I bought them right away

Marisa said...

You go you mixed media girl :) Darling card using a napkin!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Could have sworn this was Anna Griffin paper. How cool that it's a napkin!