Monday, July 15, 2013

Mojo Monday


Good Monday morning! It's another week and another great sketch by Julee for the Mojo Monday Challenge! I went with a very literal and CAS interpretation of the layout.  I thought the dotted butterfly image coordinated well with the Verve polka dotted ribbon, so I stamped, fussy cut and added black rhinestones to it.  Love this scrolly (how's that for a new word?!) frame which I die cut using Verve's Occasion Frame die then popped it with foam tape.  The white panel was  embossed using the Charles embossing folder by Cuttlebug - keeping with the dotted theme.  The embellishment is by Recollections.  I sure am glad SU brought back Bermuda Bay as it's always been a fave of mine.  So there you have it...quick and easy sketch which you can dress up or down with so many possibilities.  If you want some more inspiration, check out the creations by the other mojomakers...
Can't wait to see what you create!

STAMPS: On Occasion (Verve), So Fluttery (Verve)

8 comments:

Paula Fuller said...

What a great card. Love the black and white. Such a great contrast.

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love the black and the blue together.

Benzi said...

Wanda, this is gorgeous. I LOVE polka dots and the frame is so pretty.

Marisa said...

Love your colour combo and the loopy frame you used (I used it too) and that polka dotted ribbon is making me swoon!!

Lindsey said...

I love how you used this sketch. This card is bold and yet so pretty at the same time.

Dodie said...

I am quite enamored with black and white with a pop of a bright color, and this certainly does the trick!

Patti said...

I love your card Wanda, every little detail is just so RIGHT!

Debbie Carriere said...

Beautiful Wanda! Love the colors and that stamped frame!