Sunday, July 28, 2013

Paper Players & DTGD


It's been a beautiful Sunday with fun times at a family reunion, then home again for some stampy time! I'm using LeAnne's sketch (with a bit of tweaking) for The Paper Players Challenge and combining it with two more DTGD challenges on SCS.  The BG is the belleek technique where I brayered Pink Pirouette ink on my Victoria EF then inserted white CS and ran it through my Big Shot.  The image was watercolored using an Aquapainter and the following reinkers: Pink Pirouette, Summer Sun, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Soft Sky.  I attached the sentiment tag to the mason jar using jute twine.  Thanks for stopping by...will try to get another card done so I can catch up on the DTGD challenges!  Not sure I can get them all done, but will sure give it my best shot! 

STAMPS: Garden Picks (Flourishes), Tiny Tags (PTI)
PAPER: Pink Pirouette, White
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES: Fishtail Flags STAX Die-Namics by MFT, Tiny tags die by PTI, Rhinestones, Victoria EF, Brayer, Silhouette Cameo/cut file for image (Flourishes).

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Beautiful embossed BG and focal flowers!

Marla said...

I love this card...and especially the Ball jar! Could you please tell me what stamp you used for the jar?