Wednesday, July 5, 2023

At the Beach

The Paper Players challenge has a theme challenge from LeAnne this week: "At the Beach"! It was perfect for me to break into a new die set just released from Papertrey Ink called Go To Gift Card Holder: Beach Bag! It has so many cute images you can use to fill up your bag and is a great way to gift money or a gift card during the summer months! It also fits for a new (to me) challenge called The Four Seasons Challenge. No question that this card fits the summer season!


I made my card a 5x7" size since the dies are all fairly large and I wanted to use many of them. The details are so fun - tassel, ribbon/bow on the hat, dimensional sunglasses, adorable flip flops, etc. I adhered it to the base so there is an easy opening to access behind the book and flip flops to add a gift card or money! 

 

 


STAMPS
: Just Sentiments: Days of Summer (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Versafine Clair Nocturne.
PAPER: Hello Sunshine 6x6" patterned pad by Doodlebug Design; White, True Black, Green Parakeet, Classic Kraft (PTI); Tempting Turquoise (Stampin' Up!)
DIES: Go To Gift Card Holder: Beach Bag (Papertrey Ink); Master Layouts 08 (Gina K Designs). 

Have a great summer day and thanks for stopping by!  ~Wanda

 

 

4 comments:

Fran Wing said...

Fabulous as usual, Wanda! I love cards that are exclusively layered die cuts. Thanks for your continued interest in our challenge at The Paper Players!
Xoxo, Fran

Darlene said...

OH WOW what a FABULOUS beachy card! Love all the 'going to the beach' items and the beautiful bright colors! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
Co-Owner
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

More challenge fun beginning July 7th … check it out … SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, how fun is this?! I just love all these goodies and how they all coordinate! I want a pair of flipflops like that! Such a great way to incorporate a beach theme, Wanda! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

Jaydee said...

Wanda, this is such a fun card. I loved looking at all the fun elements in your beach bag. Oh... and that hat brim, I swear I had a dress in that print sometime in the 70s! So glad you shared this fabulous card with us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee