Saturday, August 30, 2014

ODBD Sneak Peek



OK...So I didn't think I would have a card for today, but that all changed when I realized that there was still time to play along with Kim's great sketch for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge AND I wanted to give you a glimpse of ODBD's new release coming up on Monday! I was also inspired by the Pinterest photo gallery for SCS Inspiration Challenge after I found these paper lace ribbons and loved the color combo! It inspired me to use the yummy new paper pack by ODBD that will be released on Monday.  The sentiment is from a new "Quilts" set that you will love!

This is a very CAS card and went together very quickly since I had leftover hexagons from an earlier project.  I broke into a new paper-backed burlap pad that I found at Hobby Lobby.  Yay for no more frayed burlap on my cards!  The background and the stitched square panel are dies by Lil Inker Designs.  I tweaked the layout a bit so I wouldn't cover up as much of the hexagon design.  Thanks so much for stopping by...I'm off to work now. :-(

2 comments:

Cards By Jan said...

Hi Wanda...Awesome card...love the quilted look, perfect verse!! can't wait to see what ODBD has for us on Monday!!
Hugs

Cindy Hall said...

I love everything about your card, Wanda! Perfect design to go with the sentiment, and a really great use of the sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!