Tuesday, August 26, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch


Becky has some beautiful colors for the SCS Color Challenge (Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Lost Lagoon).  I skipped dessert (which was to recycle something on the card) and went with the layout for the current CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge. I love playing with the 3-step stamped images in Altenew's Painted Flowers stamp set.  The sentiment is a PTI die that coordinates with their Text-Style "Wet Paint" set.  I scattered a few Winter Blend sequins by Avery Elle for a really quick card. 

Thanks so much for stopping by....I am sadly coming to the end of a 3 day weekend off work.  It's back to work time this afternoon.

6 comments:

Lesley said...

This is beautiful, Wanda. Love the bold, colourful blooms with the vellum sentiment! Thank you for joining us at Case this Sketch!

Marisa said...

Gorgeous!

Kerilyn H. said...

So beautiful. The vellum strip is the perfect way to accent your beautiful blooms!

Leigh Penner said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch! I love it!

Chrissy Larson said...

Beautiful and I just love the colors.

donna mikasa said...

Wonderful take on the sketch! LOVE those Altenew blooms!