Monday, August 4, 2014

Mojo Monday



Wow! It's so hard to fathom that August is already on board!  I'm seeing so many fall decorations in the stores and though I really love that season, I'm just not ready to give up on summer yet!  Julee has another great sketch for the Mojo Monday Challenge - complete with a couple of tilted panels!  I went a little crazy with my feather stamping, but aren't these fancy feathers just too fun?!  I picked a rather unusual color combo as well and not sure I'm loving it, but it IS different - lol!  I chose 4 of the new WPlus9 Pure Color dye ink pads - Blossomsberry, Ocean Drive, Nautical Navy and Sweet Nectar.  I was sold on buying these pads after seeing the rich, vivid stamped images on some of Chupa's latest creations.  The white on navy feathers were embossed but all the other images were the dye ink colors. 

STAMPS: Moments Remembered (Verve), Plain Jane Notebook Paper (Verve).
PAPER: Groovy Guava (SU), Night of Navy (SU), White.
ACCESSORIES: Square lattice embossing folder (SU), Mini library clip (SU), Staples (TH), Enamel dots, Groovy Guava stitched ribbon (SU), Dot sparkler stickers, Fishtail Flags Die-Namics by MFT, Detail white embossing powder by Stampendous.

For more inspiration, you'll want to visit the other mojomakers' blogs below...OR...you can go to the Mojo Monday blog and check out the first 7 thumbnails.


2 comments:

Marisa said...

Way to create the bg with that image :) Wonderful take on the sketch.

Debbie Carriere said...

Great card, Wanda! Love the color palette!!