Monday, August 11, 2014

Mojo Monday



Another week has flown by and it's already time for a new Mojo Monday Challenge with yet another fabulous sketch!  When I first saw Stampin' Up's new in colors, I initially thought "bleh"...they're too close to other existing colors.  Then I saw the color combos in their Moonlight designer series pack and I was sold!  Believe it or not, the flower was colored with an aquapainter...picking up the Blackberry Bliss ink.  It looks totally different from the same color cardstock used for the sentiment and frame! 

Here's what I used...
STAMPS: Better Together (sentiment), Sunny Days (flower), Dream Big (leaves) - all by Verve.
PAPER: Moonlight DP, Blackberry Bliss, Sahara Sand, White.
INK: Blackberry Bliss, Sahara Sand.
ACCESSORIES: Stitched photo frame die by Lil Inker Designs, Dreamy Leaves and Leafy Sprigs dies by Verve, Corduroy button by SU, Avery Elle Citrus Blend sequins, Braided trim, Banner die by Lil Inker Designs.

For more inspiration, you'll want to visit the other mojomakers' blogs below...OR...you can go to the Mojo Monday blog and check out the first 7 thumbnails.

6 comments:

Ginger said...

Gorgeous card! I love the color combo. I thought the same about the new colors, but they are fantastic! Great job!

Karen Day said...

Wanda, I love the pop of purple (blackberry?!) - great card!

Marisa said...

Great bg paper and love how you combined the two leaves!

Treva said...

Beautiful card,l ove the paper!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

that purple flower is gorgeous!

Small Talk Mama said...

I love all the texture and the wonderful splashes of color. Very cute card!