Monday, January 30, 2012

Mojo Monday

Good Monday morning! The sun is out and I'm feeling the mojo with Julee's great Mojo Monday sketch challenge - a circle or square!

I chose to make a 4 1/4" square and had this paper already on my desk from my last project, so went with the scraps to create this card.  Very straight forward, so I'll proceed with my recipe list.

STAMPS: Text Objects (hearts), Love Notes (sentiment), Sunny Days (leaf sprig) - all by Verve
PAPER: Mambi Color Basics by Me & My Big Ideas, Melon Mambo, Black, White
INK: Melon Mambo, Versafine Onyx Black
ACCESSORIES: Victoria EF, Black satin ribbon, Mini rolled roses Die-Namics, Leafy sprigs die by Verve.

Positive blurb for the day...
Welcome trouble: it's the only way you'll find put who your true friends are.

10 comments:

Pattie said...

Love it Wanda! Have a great week!

Sue said...

I love this card!

Marisa said...

You are quick with the sketch! Loooove those big polka dots. Great card. The rose with leaf sprig is a fabulous touch :)

Anonymous said...

Love this card - I'm such a fan of polka dots but I especially love the drama you have created with red, black and white. Just gorgeous!

Libby said...

Classy card; I especially like the large polka dots and color combo.

Michelle said...

Great color combination!

Kristin K. said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty! Love the polka dot paper with the embossed paper on top. also love your colors!

Bridget said...

Wanda, this is amazingly beautiful, I love the bold, dramatic, gorgeous look!

Shelly Koskinen said...

I love this card!!!

Hanne said...

Such a wonderful card! Lovely color combination too!