Thursday, January 26, 2012

Looking Back


The Ways to Use It Challenge on SCS is asking us to look back at all 2011 WT challenges and combine as many as we can on a card. I used 7 challenges: WT357-Stuck on Me (rhinestone sticker), WT354-Digi Day, WT346-Leaves, WT344-Pink, Pink, Pink, WT319-Oval-icious, WT318 Hey PEOPLE, WT316-FLOWER Power. My sweet little digi image is from By Lori Designs and was colored with Copics.

This card is also being entered into Jen's Sketch for You to Try challenge for January.


I found a delightful and positive book recently - "It's All in How You Look At It" -  and decided I'd share blurbs from the book in my blog posts from time to time.  Blurb for today...
Optimism: A cheerful frame of mind that enables a tea kettle to sing though it's in hot water up to its nose.
 So today finds me singing in the clouds and rain...how about you?


2 comments:

Marisa said...

Great paper, loving that gorgeous flower and you are becoming quite the pro with the colouring :) Lovely card.

Great quote! I'm a cup half full person so takes a lot to get me down and try to enjoy each day for what it offers :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

She's adorable, Wanda! Love the lace and the star border, too!