Friday, January 13, 2012

It's a Banner Year!


Raise the Bar is BAAACKK!! And..we are so happy to have By Lori Designs as our sponsor this week! I had so much fun coloring this new digi called Lollipop Saylor! Isn't she just the cutest? We are also asking that you include some kind of banner element on your card, so I used some Die-Namics to create this star-studded banner. I sponged So Saffron ink around the image while the CS was still in the Labels Twenty One Nestie. I colored with Copics and added some sparkle to the star on her jumper using a Sakura Clear Star gelly roll pen.

For more inspiration, be sure to check out the creations by the rest of the bar tenders:
Joni, Thanh, Julie (will resume her design samples next week)

Here's what I used...
STAMPS: Lollipop Saylor digi stamp (By Lori Designs), Tiny Tags (PTI)
PAPER: Alla-Prima DP by Prima Marketing, Island Indigo, White
INK: Island Indigo
ACCESSORIES: Small star punch by SU, Banner Die-Namics (MFT), Baker's twine, Dimensional stickers, Tiny tags die by PTI, Brad, Labels Twenty One Nestie, Large scallop Die-Namic (MFT).

4 comments:

Vickie Z said...

She is adorable!!! Love these images!!! Colors are fabulous and banner is sweet!!!

Cards By Jan said...

What a sweet card, Wanda, and so beautifully coloured too, love those banners too.!! hugs

Thanh Vo said...

Love the colours, love the card... !!!

Edna Morrisedie said...

LOVE this image and I like the colours you chose for her and the little banner... and I have just used these papers myself, LOVELY!