Sunday, August 18, 2024

The Beary Best

After creating a couple of teacher cards, I can't forget about the bus drivers. Today, I'm keeping them in mind with the School Days stamp/die set from Reverse Confetti. I colored with Copics and paired the images up with some old patterned paper by Recollections.

I'm playing along with the Festive Friday challenge which has a back to school theme. The inspiration list items I included are yellow, black, white, books, chalkboard.
 
STAMPS: School Days (Reverse Confetti).
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black.
PAPER: Recollections school-themed patterned paper; Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink).
DIES: School Days (Reverse Confetti); Blueprints 27, Stitched Sentiment Strips (My Favorite Things). 
OTHER: Notebook edge punch (SU).
COPICS: E31, E35, E53, E57, Y06, Y08, Y19, YG13, BG0000, R20, R14, R29, B05, C0,` C2, C3, C5.
Thanks for stopping by and have a restful, relaxing Sunday!  ~Wanda
 
 

No comments: