Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Die Cuts

 

The {Pin}spirational Challenge for August is to use die cuts! I use them on nearly all my cards so this was an easy challenge to go with. I recently bought the Chocolate Flowers Kit from Altenew and wow...so many great things in this kit!  I love that you first can stencil a large panel of florals and then you have the option to use just the background stencils OR you can use the large die cut that coordinates with these images and cuts out all the flowers and leaves in one swipe! This was my first try with this kit. It also includes some sentiment stamps.

STAMPS: Chocolate Flowers (Altenew).
INK: Cherry Blossom, Coral Reef, Passion Fruit, Mulberry Blush, Key Lime, Olive, Spruce Tips, Sunshine, Sweet Mustard (Pinkfresh Studio); Versafine Clair Nocturne.
PAPER: Stamper's Select White, True Black (Papertrey Ink).
DIES: Zero-Waste Chocolate Flowers (Altenew).
OTHER: Moonshine sequins (PTI); Zero-Waste Chocolate Flowers stencils, Chocolate Flowers Geometric 3D embossing folder (Altenew).
You will be seeing more of this Chocolate Flower Kit so stay tuned!  😀   ~Wanda
 

 

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card Wanda. Love the colors, they are so pretty on the black embossed background.

Deanne Saunders said...

Gorgeous card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper