Tuesday, August 20, 2024

SSS Monday Challenge

Welcome friends! It's Tuesday and a bit overcast, so am hoping for some more rain. I don't know why I've been gravitating to older Reverse Confetti dies and stamps lately. I loved Jen's company and was so disappointed when it closed. When I saw that the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge was to use alcohol inks, I pulled this panel from my leftover stash. It already had the falling hearts cover die adhered to it, so all I did was layer it onto a black and a green panel and add a sentiment.    

STAMPS: Heart Filled Sentiments (Reverse Confetti).
INK: Versamark; Shades of pink and green alcohol inks.
PAPER: Yupo; Stamper's Select White, True Black (Papertrey Ink); Sour Apple (My Favorite Things).
DIES: Love to Layer: Rectangle (PTI); Crimped Rectangle (The Greetery); Falling Hearts Panel (Reverse Confetti).
OTHER: Brutus Monroe Alabaster embossing powder.
Thanks for stopping by and commenting!  ~Wanda
 

 

No comments: