Friday, August 2, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches


TGIF! I'm stamping for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge where Karren has a great new layout for us to use! I started with a star embossed background that was in my leftover pile. I resurrected a long-neglected stamp/die set called Adorable Outfits by Papertrey Ink and paired it with several embellishments from their Diaper Bag die set recently released.

STAMPS: Adorable Outfits (Papertrey Ink).
INK: Vintage Jadeite, Mint Julep (PTI); Versafine Clair Nocturne.
PAPER: Soft Stone, Stamper's Select White, Vintage Jadeite, Summer Rain (Papertrey Ink).
DIES: Adorable Outfits, Go-To Gift Card Holder: Diaper Bag, Skinny Frames: Diagonal Border (Papertrey Ink); Stitched Circle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).
OTHER: Stars embossing folder; Striped onesie stencil with Adorable Outfits stamp/die set (PTI).

Thanks so much for stopping by! ~Wanda


 

No comments: