Sunday, August 25, 2024

Sketch Saturday

 

I'm playing along with the current Sketch Saturday challenge with another card made from the Chocolate Flower kit from Altenew. I'm loving the deep texture that the 3D embossing folder adds plus the colors are a favorite for me. I was inspired by Little League baseball uniforms of all things! My husband and I enjoy watching these tournament games and I am often crafting as I have the TV on in the background. When trying to decide on colors, I saw the aqua and yellow uniforms and knew that was my choice! 😂

First, I stenciled the florals with dye inks then ran them through my Big Shot. It still amazes me that one large die cuts out ALL the flowers and leaves in one swipe!
 
STAMPS: Chocolate Flowers (Altenew).
INK: Lemon Whip, Sunshine, Sweet Mustard, Mint, Meadow, Waterfall, Turquoise, Paradise (Pinkfresh Studio); Versafine Clair Nocturne.
PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Hawaiian Shores (Papertrey Ink).
DIES: Zero-Waste Chocolate Flowers (Altenew); Reflections: July (Papertrey Ink).
OTHER: Zero-Waste Chocolate Flowers stencils, Chocolate Flowers Geometric 3D embossing folder (Altenew).
That's it for now. Hope you are having a wonderful, relaxing Sunday!  ~Wanda


1 comment:

Larelyn said...

What a gorgeous floral creation. Thanks for joining our Sketch Saturday challenge.