Monday, August 12, 2024

Back To School

    
Good Monday morning!  Yesterday afternoon, I worked on these two cards to have available for two of our grands as they started a new school year this past Wednesday. While it's labor intensive to create all the tiny elements with this gift card die set from Papertrey Ink, it's a fun one to assemble! I love that the book bag can have the optional opening behind the front part of the bag to insert a gift card.
I'm entering these cards into the My Time to Craft #540 challenge which is a back to school theme. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge also has a back to school theme.
 
STAMPS: Go To Gift Card Holder: Backpack Accessories (Papertrey Ink). 
INK: Multiple dye inks by Papertrey Ink; Versafine Clair Nocturne pigment black ink. 
PAPER: Patterned paper by Recollections; Stamper's Select White, Hawaiian Shores, Enchanted Evening, Spring Rain (PTI); Metallic silver. 
DIES: Go To Gift Card Holder: Backpack (Papertrey Ink). 




 



3 comments:

María said...

Awesome cards. I love how you've played with the different papers to create these colour combos. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft. Hugs, María.

Cheryl Even said...

I can see how this would be time consuming to put together, but the results were worth it. Both cards look amazing!

Granmargaret said...

Great work, Thank you for joining the challenge at My Time to Craft. Hope to see you again.