Monday, July 6, 2020

Cake Creations


I don't recall playing along with this challenge before, but the Color Dare #400 challenge caught my eye with the shades of purple, blue and green!

I'm needing some birthday cards in July and thought these colors would work well with Ink to Paper's Cake Creations stamp set as well as several of their dies.

STAMPS: Cake Creations (Ink to Paper).
INK: Lavender Moon, Amethyst Allure, Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, True Black, Lemon Tart, Bright Buttercup, Summer Sunrise, Ripe Avocado, Green Parakeet, New Leaf - dye inks by Ink to Paper.
PAPER: Bitty Big: Amethyst Allure, True Black, White, Classic Kraft (Ink to Paper).
DIES: Sunburst Border, Love To Layer: Scalloped Circles, Skinny Frames: Diagonal Border, Cake Creations (Ink to Paper).

Thanks so much for stopping by!         ~Wanda

2 comments:

Jody V said...

LOVE your card. Thanks for sharing.

Susan Renshaw said...

Lovely card - but I think you wanted to share with #400 not #401.

Susan
Color My Heart Color Dare
Challenges

Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!