Thursday, July 23, 2020

Fusion Card Challenge


There's a great summer themed inspiration photo and sketch for the new Fusion Card Challenge! I opted to focus on the lemon this time around and I love the punny sentiments in this set!


In hindsight, I wish I had chosen some darker shades of yellow for the lemons as they look very "washed out" in the photos. I stamped first with Lemon Tart ink, then hit the edges with Bright Buttercup. I then very lightly sponged a tiny bit of Green Parakeet ink. With the leaves, I stamped in Green Parakeet, added New Leaf to the edges and lightly sponged Olive Twist in random spots. To the right is the inside view.



STAMPS: Lemon Zest (SU)
PAPER: Sending Love (Gina K. Designs), New Leaf, White (Ink to Paper).
INK: Dye inks as listed in description by Ink to Paper.
OTHER: Lemon Zest punch (SU).

  Stay cool...it will be another scorcher day in VA!
                                                                      ~Wanda                                                                         

4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Well I think those lemons are perfect! And your background paper is summery sweet!

Tristan said...

Gorgeous card Wanda. Love that DSP behind your lemons and the inside decoration.

Laurie Unger said...

I love your designer paper. I think the lemons look fabulous - they don't appear to be washed out to me. Awesome job.

Julia Aston said...

What beautiful papers you paired with your lovely lemons Wanda! So pretty!