Thursday, July 2, 2020

CAS(E) This Sketch


The new CAS(E) This Sketch challenge is a retro sketch (formerly #62). I pulled out some wide washi tape from Altenew which is always a quick and easy option. I added a stitched ric rac border (My Favorite Things) to each side then double layered the YOU die. The rest of the sentiment (You by The Stamp Market) was stamped with Ink to Paper/Papertrey Ink Dark Indigo dye ink. I'm guessing this took me all of 10 minutes to assemble! Easy peasy!



Lots of renovations happening at our place today - inside and out! One bathroom is getting a total gutting and redo and the woodcutter was outside cleaning up some fallen trees from a big storm a couple of years ago. There is always something to do when you own your own home! Thanks for stopping by!                       ~Wanda

No comments: