Saturday, July 25, 2020

Creating with The Greetery




My latest order from The Greetery arrived yesterday afternoon (the snail was slower than usual with the mail - lol!). I fell in love with the watering can and those new florals from the July release! I'm such a sucker with flowers...especially Betsy's designs.


I wanted the can to look galvanized so I used 3 shades of gray ink. The first two steps used Fairy Dust and Silver Lining from WPlus9; the third step used Weathervane from Ink to Paper. The sentiment was split from two stamp sets ('thank you so much' is from Sentiment Suite: Thank You and 'for being so kind' is from Sprinkled With Kindness).


STAMPS: Sprinkled With Kindness, Sentiment Suite: Thank You, Budding Beauties: Summer, Petite Eucalyptus (The Greetery).
PAPER: Buffalo Brights 6x6 pad by My Favorite Things; White by Ink to Paper.
INK: Lilac Grace, Amethyst Allure, Prairie Grass, Ocean Tides, Pinefeather, New Leaf, Green Parakeet, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado, Cocoa Bean, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, True Black.
DIES: Cozy Cup Coaster, Budding Beauties: Summer, Petite Eucalyptus, Sprinkled With Kindness, Sentiment Suite Basics, Postal Frames - all by The Greetery.

That's all for now. I need to get some cooking/baking done today for a family reunion tomorrow. Don't worry...it will be a small group and will be outdoors. I will have my trusty mask along as well! Enjoy your weekend and stay cool!        ~Wanda

1 comment:

jan metcalf said...

Love all the colors you used together on this pretty card!!! I am in love with that watering can!! Just realized I forgot to order the die when I placed my Greetery order so am still waiting for it to arrive, LOL! Thanks for sharing your inspiration!! Lovely!!