Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Bee-utiful


Hi everyone! Hope your Tuesday is going well. I'm up on the Ink to Paper blog with a card using the Bee-utiful stamp/die set from the July release. This time I wanted to arrange the elements on a tag for my focal point.


I added some black and white patterns of washi tape on the diagonal then arranged the fun little images after coloring with Copics. It's hard to see the clear Wink of Stella sparkle that I added to the bees' wings. I also added Black Enamel Accents to the flower centers.

STAMPS: Bee-utiful (Ink to Paper).
INK: True Black, Green Parakeet, New Leaf (Ink to Paper).
PAPER: True Black, White (Ink to Paper); X-Press It Blending Card.
DIES: Bee-utiful, Charming Tags, On the Border: Sunburst Border, Pierced Feature Frames.

I hope I've inspired you to get inky!
                                         Happy stamping!   ~Wanda

No comments: