Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Balloon Bouquet


I got happy mail yesterday when my Balloon Bouquet stamp set arrived from The Greetery! I was in too much of a hurry on release day and missed ordering this set though I had all the matching dies! So then...it was an exercise in patience while it was restocked. You know how Betsy's things literally fly off the shelf! You better get it immediately or it WILL be out of stock - lol! 


This is another magical multi-step stamping set that requires little effort and falls together quickly as you follow your guide. I can see that this will be a go-to set for birthdays and other celebrations.




 I used a white gel pen to the centers of the largest flowers.
 
STAMPS: Balloon Bouquet (Ink to Paper)
PAPER: White, Melon Berry, Aqua Mist (Ink to Paper)
INK: Melon Berry, Orange Zest, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Lemon Tart, True Black (dye inks by Ink to Paper)
DIES: Crimped Frame, Balloon Bouquet, Big Balloons, Crepe Twist (Ink to Paper). 



2 comments:

Pauline said...

Beautiful card Wanda! I got my set last week, but haven't had a chance to play with it yet, can't wait, hopefully this weekend! Love your choice of colours, and great design! Love it.

Stephanie Clapper said...

Love your beautiful birthday card Wanda! I can’t wait to work with mine, hopefully today. I had some upcoming birthday & graduation cards first on my list, but this lovely set is next! Thanks so much for the inspiration using the Color Throwdown! 😎