Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Try Stampin' On Tuesday



I decided to flip the sketch to a vertical version for the Try Stampin' On Tuesday challenge! It gave me a chance to use this new die from Taylored Expressions (Framed Script - Mr & Mrs) to add a wedding card to my stash. The patterned papers are from Prima Marketing's Botanical collection. I used the Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX die by My Favorite Things for the banner element. The embellishments are Brights Candy Dots from Stampin' Up. A very quick and easy card to assemble!
                                                              ~Wanda

7 comments:

Heather said...

So pretty, Wanda! Love your paper choices and that die is so cool for an overlay! It all looks so rich! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Donna Scholz said...

Such an elegant wedding card, Wanda! The colors are muted, but every element goes together beautifully! I really like that stitched fishtale die! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! -Donna

Diana Soling said...

Such a beautiful card. I like how you turned it upright. Such a great wedding card. Thanks for joining us at TSOT!!

Fiona said...

I love the colours for this card - and a great use of the papers and our sketch - thanks for joining us at TSOT this week.

Krafty Kaylin said...

love the wedding card. a great use of the sketch. thanks for joining us at TSOT!

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Great wedding card, Wanda! I love that you flipped the challenge! I do it ALL the time. :) Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

Donna Scholz said...

Congratulations, Wanda! You were picked as one of the top 3 at Try Stampin' on Tuesday's Challenge #402! -Donna