Sunday, April 7, 2019

Paper Players Plaid Week




Happy first Sunday of April! Hope you are enjoying your weekend. If you have some crafty time, we'd LOVE to have you play along with Leanne's plaid or checks  theme for this week's Paper Players challenge! I was a bit sad to use my last full sheet of this spring plaid paper from Echo Park's 6x6" "Spring" pad (isn't that the best plaid ever?!).



These bunny dies and stamp set from Lil' Inker Designs are just the cutest!  You can dress up each bunny however you want and it even has bunny tails if you want to do the rear view version - lol! 

STAMPS: Happy Bunny (Lil' Inker Designs).
PAPER: Spring 6x6 pad by Echo Park; White by PTI.
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black; Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Bright Butercup, Tropical Teal.
DIES: Stitched Rectangle, Happy Bunny Border (Lil' Inker Designs); Grass border (My Favorite Things). 

For more inspiration from the rest of the talented design team, please check out their creations HERE Hope to see you in the gallery!

6 comments:

Joan V said...

Oh, how darling. I love the little glasses, too. LOL. Thanks for sharing.

LeAnne said...

I couldn't wait for today so I could comment on how CUTE this card is...the plaid is wonderful, but those funny little bunnies just make me GRIN!

laurie said...

Cute! LOL I love those bunny faces!

Ann Schach said...

This is definitely the best spring plaid ever, Wanda! And those bunnies...you can resist bunnies in glasses! So cute!!!

Jaydee said...

Honestly, Wanda - that little bunny hiding in the right hand corner makes me laugh... actually all of these guys do. I love how you found spring colored plaid! Fabulous card
hugs
jaydee

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Gorgeous paper Wanda and what a group of cuties - I love those bunny glasses, so studious!