Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Color Throwdown #537


These spring weeks are really flying by and we're already into April...a busy month with 3 and  soon to be four birthdays in our immediate family! Our fourth grandchild - a girl - is due on the 12th! 

Lori is hosting the new Color Throwdown Challenge and has chosen some really beautiful colors - purple, yellow, green and gray! I started with stamping the word panel in Silver Lining ink by WPlus9.  


The 'hello' portion of the sentiment was white embossed on black using Altenew's Pure White embossing powder. The florals were colored with Copics then die cut.


STAMPS: Friendly Florals, Hello Spring - both by Neat and Tangled.
PAPER: White, Black (PTI); Bumblebee Yellow (Reverse Confetti).
INK: Versamark; Memento Tuxedo Black.
DIES: Hello Spring, Friendly Florals (Neat and Tangled); Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics by MFT. 

For more inspiration, click on the design team links below:



2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Well....now this card and all it's pretty accoutrements has me running to my local online stamp store to see if I might want to get it myself!! I just love that neutral-hued word background....very cool...and your big sentiment and bold flowers are perfect in the foreground!!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love that background Wanda and combined with that fabby diecut and those colourful florals this card screams Spring - gorgeous! I think you might have me running to the craft store too!!