Saturday, April 13, 2019

Fantasy Floral Hello



I'm playing along with a new challenge for me - Crazy for CAS since I couldn't resist these gorgeous colors for their color week! I'm also using the layout for the Sketch Saturday challenge. While I normally go with white backgrounds for CAS designs, I decided to use these coordinating patterned papers instead.

I wanted to highlight the coral and gray colors in the floral and leafy focal point.  The sentiment die was cut three times and adhered together to add more dimension.

PAPER: Bitty Big Aqua Mist (PTI); Prima Marketing "Stationer's Desk" (leaves); Blushing Bride, Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral by Stampin' Up (florals); Smooth White (MFT).
DIES: Thanks and Hello Word Duos (Reverse Confetti); Stitched Rectangle (Lil' Inker Designs); Fantasy Floral die (Altenew).

Thanks so much for stopping by!       ~Wanda

2 comments:

iejlze said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
iejlze said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Crazy for Cas and I hope to see more of them.