Thursday, April 11, 2019

PTI Win It Wednesday


So many of my favorite challenges seem to happen on Wednesday and Papertrey Ink's Win It Wednesday is one of them! This week, the random drawing is for $100.00 and believe me...I was the lucky winner a couple of weeks ago and I felt like I won the lottery - lol! You can't win unless you create a new card and join in the challenge! This week, Laurie Schmidlin is asking us to create our favorite card style.  I like a variety of styles, but typically I consider clean layered cards with florals as my favorite! I decided to use PTI's Orchid Expressions set for another birthday card.


The multiple stamping steps create a beautiful depth to the images! For the orchids, I used Sweet Blush, Hisbiscus Bloom and Raspberry Fizz inks by PTI.  The leaves were stamped with Reverse Confetti's Parakeet and Lime Green inks.  I used Fairy Dust and Silver Lining inks byWPlus9 and Sand by RC.  The pink panel is Raspberry Fizz CS by PTI.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day! 
                                                                             ~Wanda

1 comment:

Nancy Penir said...

Congrats on your win Wanda! Your orchids are gorgeous. Love the slant of the raspberry paper. So elegant!