Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Color Throwdown #538


Are you ready for some fabulous spring colors? Lynn has chosen mint, aqua, dark pink and green for the Color Throwdown Challenge colors this week and I had a hard time deciding what to do since I had multiple ideas floating around in my brain! Marcella Hawley designed the Tulips For Friends stamp set years ago for the now no-longer-in-business Flourishes company!  BUT...you can get a tweaked yet almost identical version of this tulip bouquet at Power Poppy. Check it out HERE (oops...I see it's sold out!). It is one of my all-time fave florals to color with Copics!



The plaid paper is from My Favorite Things' Plaid Patterns Merry & Bright 6x6" pad and the hot pink banner is Raspberry Fizz paper by Papertrey Ink.


STAMPS: Tulips For Friends (Flourishes); Bitty Banners (Reverse Confetti).
DIES: Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX and Stitched Circle STAX by MFT; Bitty Banners by Reverse Confetti.

For more inspiration, click on the design team links below:


1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

This is gorgeous, Wanda! Love your colors and coloring and wonderful DP! Hugs! xoxo