Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Alcohol Inks for Dad


I created a number of panels of alcohol ink backgrounds after my recently ordered Pinata Brass mixative arrived yesterday. Marcie Sharp of Sharp Designs was the enabler for this product after she repeatedly has created so many gorgeous patterns with this brass mixative! You can check out her blog HERE!


I used three Copic refills - BG72, YG13, E00 (I think my memory is correct on this one...but it may have been E55) - along with Ranger's alcohol ink blending solution and the Pinata brass mixative. I used Jen T's great layout for the new Freshly Made Sketches challenge and am also entering this into Reverse Confetti's April Stock Your Stash challenge with the theme of moms, dads and grads. I die cut "dad" three times so it would have more dimension...similar to chipboard.  

STAMPS: Hatbox Florals (Reverse Confetti).
PAPER: Yupo (Ranger); White and True Black by PTI.
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black.
DIES: Stitched Rectangle STAX (My Favorite Things); Mom & Dad Word Duos (Reverse Confetti).

6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Yeow that alcohol ink background is fabulous! Gorgeous card!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is lovely Wanda - you are rocking those alcohol backgrounds!

Jacquie Southas said...

What a fabulous way to use an alcohol ink background! Love the simple frame and and sentiment placement. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Brum said...

Oh Wanda! This card is gorgeous! I just love the backgourd! The alcohol inks are so beautiful! Love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Timko said...

What a cool background!! Wonderful way to show it off with the frame. Thanks for joining us at FMS!

LeAnne said...

Wowza, this is amazing!