Monday, August 12, 2013

You're Swell


Good Monday morning! You'll need to scroll on down for my mojo card...but here's another post that's all about a couple of challenges on Splitcoaststampers! The CAS challenge is in honor of a CAS alumnus - Harriet Skelly - and we are to CASE one of her gallery cards.  Judy has a fun Technique Lovers Challenge which is to allow a window or frame on the card front to peek into a scene or image on the inner part of the card.  I was inspired by Harriet's card HERE and used a kraft panel from my leftover stash with a border that I had stamped using Pacific Point and white pigment inks.  I adhered a sun ray die with a popped sun to the inside of the card.  The lighthouse was stamped on X-Press It Blending Card, colored with Copics and fussy cut.

STAMPS: Happy Harbor (Reverse Confetti), Whole Lotta Dots (Reverse Confetti)
PAPER: Night of Navy, Kraft, Daffodil Delight
INK: Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Unicorn white pigment ink by Memories
ACCESSORIES: Sun ray Die-Namics by MFT, Stitched circle die by Lil' Inker Designs, Corner chomper.

Thanks for stopping by...I'm going to enjoy having an extra day off work today!  Nothing big on the agenda, though need to get the oil changed in my van, so may have to get that done and pry myself out of my craft room.

1 comment:

Lisa H. said...

ohmygosh!!! this is soooo awesome!!! love those sun rays and the dots. swoon!