Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Hello Dahlias


There are three different challenges that I'm playing along with:
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge - Judy is asking us to use a doily.
CAS-ual Fridays Challenge - use aqua, green, orange colors.


 I'm not sure the girls will accept this as a CAS card, but I loved the colors anyway!  Since my doily was pretty large for Karen's layout, I tweaked it a bit and created a square version instead of A2 and offset the circle.  It's been awhile since I've colored with Copics, so I inked up one of Flourishes' new images from their Dahlias set.  I fussy cut around it, but really need to order the cut file.  Papers are from MME's Stella & Rose "Mabel" 6x6 pad.  A few rhinestones and a couple of die cut flags (Die-Namics by MFT) finished off this card.

Thanks for stopping by...

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Love the flowers and that paper pack is awesome (have it myself). Lovely card :)

Angie C. D. said...

This is a BEAUTIFUL card!

Kim said...

I love your card Wanda!!! The color combination is awesome!! I like the designer papers you've used. The coloring of the dahlia and the zinnia is wonderfully done too. A great job for all of the challenges!!

Vikki said...

Your card is so pretty Wanda, it really caught my eye.Love the colours!

Broni said...

Awesome, Wanda! I love the fresh, happy color combo!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Such a lovely card! Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!