Thursday, August 1, 2013

DTGD Challenge Card


Decided to tackle 3 more Dare to Get Dirty challenges with this card! I'm playing along with challenges posted by UnderstandblueB, Beate, and Vdutchr.  I distressed the edges and added Tim Holtz' Frayed Burlap acrylic distress paint.  I added the same paint to the die cut feathers and to the doily.  I wanted the doily to look like it had been lying around in a drawer for many years - yellowed from age!  No stamping on this one.  The vintage style photo is by Recollections.  DP is from Graphic 45's French Country 6x6 pad.  I used Karen Giron's layout for her current Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.

For more details on how you can access the Dare to Get Dirty gallery on SCS...check it out HERE.

1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

Sooo pretty and vintage, Wanda...the image is beautiful and I love how you aged the doily!!!!!