Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Life is a Journey



I've got a quick post with a CAS card for three different challenges: 
SCS Color Challenge - Night of Navy, Cajun Craze, Soft Sky  (with a dessert option to create a masculine card)
SCS CAS - "Going on a road trip" theme

I started with creating the plaid strip using MFT's Plaid Background Builder set.  I used a distressing tool then sponged edges with Cajun Craze ink.  A few enamel dots by MME completed it.  The sentiment has a trip/journey theme and I thought the plaid represented road crossings. 

STAMPS: Just My Type (Flourishes), Plaid Background Builder (MFT)

Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

Broni said...

What an awesome card combining these challenges! You could just change the colors and the sentiment and use this so many different ways!

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally awesome Wanda! I love this set too :) !!! ~S~