Monday, October 8, 2012

Trendy Plaids


Hello friends! A quick post this morning for the CAS challenge on SCS to use plaid and for the Technique Lovers Challenge to add a little dimension to a card. I decided to break out some new washi tape that I found at Michael's (the 3 coordinating colors were in a package together).  I loved the fun plaid tape and pulled the colors from it to stamp my dimensional flower that is popped with foam dots for dimension.  So very quick and easy to create this card!

STAMPS: Triple Treat Flower (SU), Say It Loud (Waltzingmouse Stamps), Rosy Posy (PTI)
PAPER: Vintage Cream (PTI)
INK: Gumball Green, Positively Pink, Daffodil Delight, Black
ACCESSORIES: Fancy Flower and Five Petal punches by SU, Brad, Crafting Tape by Recollections.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Great use of that sketch. It is so perfect for washi tape :) I'll have to check our Mike's for the tape - what isle are they stashing it in?