Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Lenten Rose


Dismal, rainy day...good day to get inky and play along with the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge!  Denise is hosting and is asking us to think pink.  I knew immediately I'd grab my favorite Flourishes set: Lenten Rose.  I used Lori Boyd's great sketch for the Deconstructed Sketch Challenge #71.  My card fits an invitation style envelope (4 1/2 x 6").

STAMPS: Lenten Rose (Flourishes)
PAPER: "The Lake House" pad by Kaisercraft, White
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black, Chocolate Chip
ACCESSORIES: Small heart border punch by MS, Button, Fishtail Flags Die-Namics by MFT
COPICS: R81, R83, R85Y15, Y11, YG91, YG93, YG95, YG99, BG000,   C00, C0

4 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Wanda, this is a BEAUTY! Perfect for the FTTC....love how you colored this image :) !!! Hugs ~S~

Marisa said...

Your roses are gorgeous, Wanda!! Fabulous take on the sketch too.

Amanda said...

Wanda, you always have the most fabulous colors and lively cards!! I love this set and I had forgetten I had it, but you've inspired me to pull it out tonight and color it in! :)

Thank you for playing along with us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!!

~ Amanda :)

Link Up for Pink said...

Beautiful card....hope to see you linking to Link Up for Pink.