Saturday, October 20, 2012

Friday Mashup Challenge & HYCCT

I'm playing along with the Friday Mashup Challenge... 
  1. Make a project with a "Christmas Ornament".
  2. Or make a project with some "Sparkle".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a "Christmas Project with some Sparkle" 


And...I'm playing along with BevMom's HYCCT challenge to "Shine it Out"and use lots of sparkle!

I used Chupa's Sketchbook Saturday layout and tweaked it a bit. The layered flags on the top left of the sketch were not balanced with my larger ornament, so I moved the ribbon flag to the right.

STAMPS: Vintage Ornaments (Waltzingmouse Stamps), Tiny Tags (PTI), Delightful Dahlias (PTI) - leaves
PAPER: Carta Bella "Christmas Day" pad, Vintage Cream
INK: Versamark, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
ACCESSORIES: Glitter dots, Poinsettia die by SB, Tiny Tags die by PTI, Brad, Ribbon.

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Gorgeous, Wanda!! Love that poinsettia and the sponging you added. Way to use the sparkle too : )

Theresa said...

Wanda, your card is just gorgeous. I love the DP and the ornament. Thank you for your kinds words on my blog.

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Hallo Wanda
Wat een prachtig kaart he je gemaakt
Groetjes Gerrie

Lisa said...

Wonderful card, love that ornament and all the sparkle on the card!

Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

Heidi Baks said...

Your poinsettia is beautiful! I love the layout you chose. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Tara Bourgoin said...

What a beautiful card, Wanda! I love the poinsettia and the sparkle you'd added! Thanks for sharing with us this week at The Friday Mashup!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Wonderfully festive card, love the sparkle and the layers are so yummy!