Monday, October 15, 2012

Mojo Monday


It's time for another Mojo Monday sketch and Julee never fails! This is such a fun one to play with and hope you can join us! I knew I wanted to use some of the beautiful papers from MME's Traveler pad that I found at Michael's.  I used stamps from three different Verve sets which is one reason I love that company so much.  You can mix and match forever and ever and come up with endless combinations!  My temperamental sewing machine even decided to cooperate with this card! :-)  This week will be the 2 year anniversary of my mom's death, so I'll be sending this to my dad.

So...head on over to the Mojo Monday blog and see what the other mojomakers have created! 

What did I use?
STAMPS: Lean on Me (flower), Dream Big (leaves), Borderline (sentiment)
PAPER: Traveler 6x6 pad by MME, Black, Vintage Cream
INK: Versafine Onyx Black, Old Olive
ACCESSORIES: Tim Holtz medallion die, Dreamy Leaves die and Pointed Flowers die by Verve, Crystal center by Prima Marketing, Picot Edge Circle die by SB, Satin ribbon, Die-Namics Mini Tabs Quartet, Black lace.

8 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

I luv this Wanda, so awesome! the red and black together are fabulous....I am off this week trying to catch up on house stuff, but hey at least I am off...yeah! We are hoping to get the bottom half of my cabinet in and then I will share pictures. Have a super day!

hugs *~*

Mary Marsh said...

beautiful card Wanda-love what you have done with this fab layout-great papers and embellies

Marisa said...

This sketch gave me grief for soem reason but you have used it wonderfully. Love the flower!! Can't believe it's been two years already...big cyber ((hug)) to you!

Cathy Parlitsis said...

Great Card! I love the red and black! You integrated the patterns beautifully!

Andrea W said...

I love the papers and black accents. Your use of bling in the middle of the flower is perfect. Very pretty card!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, Wanda! Love the big flower and mix of stamps! Such a lovely tribute in your mom's memory.

Lynn Hoyt said...

Fantastic take on the sketch Wanda! I love everything you have done.

scrapbetti said...

Great Card!