Wednesday, October 10, 2012

ColourQ Meets SC


Korin has a great Sketch Challenge this week (although I flipped it so I could create a vertical card), and I combined this with the ColourQ challenge to create a different (for me) Thanksgiving card. I'll have to admit, Orchid Opulence is one of my least liked SU colors, but I dug into my archives and found I still had some CS.  I loved coloring this fall bouquet of posies with Copics and thought they would really pop against the black wonky rectangle!


Here's what I used:
STAMPS: Autumn Blossoms (Flourishes)
PAPER: Jen Yanok pad by K&Co, Orchid Opulence, Black, White (PTI) for card base, X-Press It Blending Card, More Mustard
ACCESSORIES: Wonky Rectangle Nesties, Oval punch by SU, Border punch by EK Success, Copics.

4 comments:

Peggy said...

Such a bright and fun card! I think I am going to have to get those wonky rectangles dies!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic flowers and colouring. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

Unknown said...

Your flowers turned out so pretty. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Sylvia said...

Very pretty bouquet, Wanda! Thanks for joining us for our "color" challenge at the colourQ.