Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Primitive Pumpkins



I had a lot of fun creating this fall pumpkin scene using MFT's Wednesday Sketch Challenge for the layout!  I used three different colors of Dylusions ink spray (Lemon Zest, Fresh Lime,  and Squeezed Orange) on white CS, then stamped the Autumn Words stamp in black.  I used the die cut tree for the vertical element (I don't hear challenge police sirens yet - lol). I am also entering this into the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge, which is to be inspired by these autumn words.  This is a new challenge (to me) pointed out to me by Holly, one of the DT members (thanks, Holly!).  Thanks for stopping by...hope you're enjoying fabulous fall weather in your neck of the woods!

STAMPS: Primitive Pumpkins (MFT), Autumn Words (Stampendous)
INK: Pumpkin Pie, Summer Starfruit, Soft Suede, Versafine Onyx Black
ACCESSORIES: Arboscello Tree die (Memory Box), Pumpkin Die-Namics (MFT), Chevron Die-Namics, Picot Edge circle and Circle Nesties, Dylusions spray ink.

3 comments:

Vickie Z said...

I have to get the Dylusions sprays and am in love with Memory Box dies...just had to get that out of my system :)) Gorgeous and those pumpkins are fabulous!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love that tree die!!!! This is so cute and so perfect for the challenge! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Marcy said...

Beautiful card and so creative! I love all the colors too! Thanksfor joining us at Loves Rubberstamps! :) Marcy