Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Win It Wednesday


One of my favorite challenges is Papertrey Ink's Win It Wednesday challenge hosted by Laurie Schmidlin! This week, we are to choose two of our favorite PTI colors and create a card. I went with Aqua Mist (my first PTI ink and cardstock purchase!) and Tropical Teal. I used these two colors for the card base then inked up 5 candles from the Polka Dot Parade #12 tiny stamp set. 


I used my favorite PTI die - Tag Sale: Quilted Die -  for the focal point. Went with a retirement sentiment for my stash though a birthday sentiment could easily be exchanged.  I stamped two sizes of the paisley images with Tropical Teal ink.

STAMPS: Polka Dot Parade #12 (candles)
                  Keep It Simple: Retirement (sentiment)
                  What The Doodle: Paisley (background paisley images)

Happy spring everyone!  So glad it's officially arrived though the temperatures aren't exactly matching the season - lol!

No comments: